+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Closet Drawer Dividers

Closet Drawer Dividers

I have bought a new closet, ready - made and will need to buy wooden drawer dividers. I have looked for drawer dividers online and in shops but not found any. Has anyone got any ideas about what I can use to divide my drawer, other making them myself ? The reason i need drawer dividers is because the drawers are very big to store just one thing in them, so I plan to put socks and handkerchiefs in one drawer, bras, panties, slips in one drawer, etc etc.
    This is what it should ideally look like
    build your own drawer dividers 4.jpg

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Why don't you make customized drawer dividers yourself. It would be good and you will also be proud of. I have made some of these dividers myself from foam board. Start by laying out all the items you want to organize in the drawer where you want them to be. Leave spaces in between the items where your dividers will go.
    Start by measuring the height of the drawer and dividers.
    Then measure the length by measuring in between the items you are organizing.
    Cut the foam board to your measurements. I used a ruler to draw a straight line first. Then I cut it with a box cutter.

You can also make dividers from cereal box. They are simply wonderful

Great idea! simply loved your idea for drawer divider. It is so creative and easy to do. I need to do this as my drawers are highly disorganized. I wonder if I could make these work for our dresser? All my things are piled up in a mess and difficult to find in the times of need. This is really a wonderful idea and to make dividers from discarded cereal boxes is just awesome. All it needs is some time and creative imagination. I am planning to divide my dressing table drawer with corrugated boards. Here's how it will look like:

Hey Why didn’t I think of this? Great idea!!!This is so clever and super affordable idea. So easy to organize the drawers. It is pocket friendly and will give a great sense of satisfaction. I will surely going to try this. When I finish this project, I am going to upload the pictures right here.