+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Powder toilet Napkins

Powder toilet Napkins

We have a lot of guests coming home daily, so we have just gotten one of our small toilets renovated right now as a powder room, off the main entrance to our house. I have a question about how should I place the napkins.. Should I use those round rings, which are drilled into the tiles and hang the napkin from it? I personally think that style is very tacky as I am not sure if the napkin has been use previously.. Am i the only one who feels that way, or are napkin rings really considered as tacky? These are the kinds im thinking of:
    JwellStainlessSteelLiquidSoapDispenserwithNapkinRingSigmaSeries_1365605113.jpg

Another way, which I kind of like is placing a set of 3 rolled colourful napkins on the bathroom sink in a tray. Is that better than napkin rings drillled to tiles in the bathroom? Kinda like this :
    nicedisplay.jpg

Is there another way of placing cloth napkins in the powder toilet that I have not mentioned?

Please suggest then...
    Thanks!

I have cloth napkins, microfiber cloths and huck towels in easily accessible places around the kitchen at easy reach so that anybody can use them. I also have a place where used towels go so they can be washed. I keep cloth napkins by the table in a cabinet and huck towels and microfiber in a drawer by the sink.

Hanging the napkin may seem easy for use but it does make it difficult to find out if it has been used or not. Many times I had to look closely to know if it has been used or not. If the napkin become dirty, then it was easy to find out otherwise not so. I now keep a basket for fresh napkins and another one for used ones. This way it becomes easy to find out.

Powder toilet napkins are revolutionizing hygiene, providing a convenient and mess-free solution. These innovative napkins offer a powder form that quickly transforms into a soft, disposable wipe, ensuring optimal cleanliness. Ideal for use in bathrooms, they have gained popularity among residents and businesses alike. Bathroom Fitters in Tunbridge Wells appreciate the efficiency and practicality of these napkins, enhancing the overall bathroom experience for their clients. The convenience and effectiveness of powder toilet napkins make them a staple in modern hygiene routines.