+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are Bunk Beds safe?

Question Are Bunk Beds safe?

I have two children aged 7 and 5. We are renovating their room and they are insisting that we give them bunk beds. We are very worried that they may fall out despite those wooden rods, or may twist their leg in the ladder while climbing up or any other minor accidents. But we have seen that a lot of kids rooms have bunk beds and our interior decorator is also saying it is fine.. are they safe? has anyone faced any problems with their children sleeping in bunk beds?

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Bunk beds are completely safe. Now a days bunk beds come with safety railings. It is impossible for children to to fall off or twist their legs. My friend has kept a bunk bed in her daughters room. Her daughters are of the same as your kids and are very happy with their bunk beds.

I have got bunk beds for my kids. My kids are not that small but I had to opt for bunk beds due to space constraints. My son is 14 yrs old and he sleeps on the upper bed while my daughter is 8 yrs old and she sleeps on lower one. Till now there are no complaints.

Gage66's Avatar Junior Member
    Yes, bunk beds are totally safe for children so you should definitely provide bunk beds to your sons who are already insisting. I often visit https://awriter.org/payforessay-net-review/ site to assist my children in their educational activities. I have also bought a bunk bed recently and noticed that my five-year son is enjoying and feeling very comfortable on it so you should also do so.