+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bourn Hall or BLK hospital, rajender nagar, delhi

Question Bourn Hall or BLK hospital, rajender nagar, delhi

Hi,

I am 30 year old married women and have hypogonatic hypogonatism disorder. We are thinking of going for IVF treatment. As it is just a starting I am very much confused which doctor/center to opt for. What I could find on various post was Bourn hall clinic. Also i have one known doctor in BLK hospital.
    Can anyone suggest me which is better and reasonable?

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi,
    Bourn Hall clinic is a specialized IVF clinic so I think it will be best for you As you want to go in for IVF so, this clinic will be able to cater to your needs. You will be able to get all the tests done and requirements meant in a single place only. Any complications will be dealt in a professional manner but as you said you have a known doctor in BLK hospital, I think you can go in for a second opinion. You can consult the doctor there are air your views or apprehensions. As the doctor is known, you will get the best advice. Both the hospitals are privately run so they are expensive but Bourn Hall will be costlier as compared to BLK. At the end its your choice only.

i have had twin daughters thru IVI.

You can go to BLK hospital as you have a known doctor there. Knowing a doctor is very helpful in treatment as then you get to know everything in detail and there is also less risk of being overcharged. When a doctor is known, then he will give you the best treatment options and also guide you when you need. As he knows the working of the hospital and other doctors, he will earnestly guide you.