+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stem Cell

Stem Cell

What is Stem Cell? Can my baby's stem cell be stored?

Hi Mr. Ravi,

When I was pregnant, even I didn’t know much about stem cells. Though had heard a lot about these cells. I was confused as to what I should do. Fortunately my doctor's recommendation helped me a lot, hence i contacted babycell as they provide great service and also take care of everything. They explained the concept also in details which helped us take the decision to preserve cells with them. And yes your baby's stem cell can be stored safely. You can contact them as it is an Indian company we can trust them.

Hi,

Stem cells are cells that can become any type of cell in the body so these can be used in treating various types of life threatening diseases. These cells can become blood, heart, bones, skin, muscles, brain cells etc. There are different type of stem cells but commonly obtained from tissues of a developing human fetus. These cells are extracted after delivery and if stored properly can be helpful in future for treatment of many diseases. Due to this only stem cell banking is now much in demand. You can store your baby's stem cell and this will be the best investment for your baby's health. Lifecell stores stem cells and many hospitals in India do cord blood transplants. It is entirely your decision in the end but it would be better if you contact a stem cell bank for more information.

Hi Ravi, I ma happy to know that you are interested in knowing and also storing stem cells of your baby. It is indeed the best gift. Stem cells are life saving cells. If in future, your child has any disease or there is a family history of any life threatening disease, then this could be treated with stem cells. These cells can be stored upto 20-21 years or even more. So these are a boon for kids with such diseases. Now there are many hospitals that do cord transplants and in India also many companies have started storing stem cells. You can contact any such banks and get more information.

There are various stem cell banks available in India for preserving the stem cells. You can go for Cordlife Group which is one of the largest networks of the blood cord banks in Asia. They offer preservation of the cord blood and the cord lining processing and also cryopreservation facilities in India. Not only in India but in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia and china as well.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    With the cordlife group you can secure your baby’s and family’s future and preserve the blood cord at 990 rupees per month.

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    LifeCell is the most recommended stem cell banks which run across the country and has facilities in over 5000 hospitals and a connection of 10,000 gynaecologists. They offer you the best facilities when you need to preserve the stem cells and these are the most popular banks not only in India but over the entire world. You can secure your child’s future by paying 9990 rupees yearly.

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi all, Dr. T.S Sabeeha a doctor from Chennai recommends the StemCyte India bank which is a joint venture between StemCyte Inc. USA, Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd and Apollo Hospital Enterprises Ltd. This was established in 2008 and the StemCyte headquarters and processing facilities are located in the state of Gujarat.

Kaumi Sharma's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    This is a well renowned bank where the collection of the blood cords is done and then the processing and testing and then the cord cells are stored in both the public banks as well as the private banks.

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi, I would like to suggest the CryoSave Private Cord Bank. It is quite a reputed bank which has more than 250,000 samples preserved in their bank. These are also the leading stem cell banks in the Europe.

StemRxBioScience Solutions Pvt Ltd. Is one of the banks where you can safely preserve the stem cells without any worry. They have a dedicated team of doctor for the stem cell treatment and have a strong healthcare service from over two decades.