+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wearing sleeveless??

wearing sleeveless??

Hi ,
    I am 24yrs old.. im married , its a love+arranged marriage & i love him alot :-) but my confusion is recently my husband loves me to wear sleeveless tops/ chudi's..He wont forces me either but i wanted to satisfy his wish cos he is such a loving partner i love him alot..but the problem is i feel little shy wearing it cos wat will my family think if i suddenly change my dressings?? cos i never dressed in a sleeveless before & my hipsize is 35inches do i look odd if i wear sleeveless?? theese questions runs behind me everytime if i come out for a shoping to buy dresses..I need suggestions so that can i change my dressing style or not?? pls

Hi Navi,

The modern husbands want to see their wives in mod Styles. Navel revealing saree with sleeveless blouse is ever green fashion statement. I understand that you are feeling embarrassed as you have not worn them below. You can gradually change. Like from normal sleeve to mega sleeves to sleeveless over a period of time. I am sure you will like it.

You had posted this query two years back. How are things now?

Cermit's Avatar Junior Member
    You don't need to be ashamed of yourself. I'm sure that you will be look fine in it.

This shouldn't be a problem for you. There are a lot of people that have problems with dating. And if you are one of them then you can try out this website http://datinger.uk/reviews/maturedating/. Here you can learn more about one of my favorite dating website. I'm sure that you will like it as well.