+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weight loss concerns

Weight loss concerns

I am quite obese and have several problems due to this condition such as hypertension, diabetes, breathing problems and joint pain. I have more of fat around my abdomen. I don't know what to do. I have joined a weight loss center but did not get any positive result. I take walks twice a day, but still the weight remains the same. My doctor has asked me to lose weight so that my health problems do not become worse. Please advise any quick way to lose weight. Should I go for bariatric surgery?

Even I'm suffering from the same problem. At firs I didn't know what to do, so i started searching the web. then i got to a site there I found almost 100 different ways to lose weight. so I recommend you to check it out.

Losing weight is not as simple as everyone thinks it is. I've worked hard a lot just to lose 2 kilos. you have to dedicate a lot of time on workout. and maintain a fat free diet.

weight loss is a noticeable drop in body weight that occurs even if the person is not trying to lose weight. Unexplained weight loss can be a symptom of a serious illness, including cancer or diabetes. Treatment involves identifying the underlying cause of the weight loss.