+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Events for jewelery and dress showcase

Events for jewelery and dress showcase

There's a function in my family and I want to buy the latest jewellery and dresses. Is there any upcoming show or even showcasing the latest trends in jewelery and dresses coming up. I am from Mumbai and it would be great if the show is in Mumbai.

Fashionista Fashion & Lifestyle Exhibition is from 30th Nov. to 1 Dec. in Mumbai. It will showcase all the trendy and designer stuff ranging from Jewelry, Clothing, Accessories, and much more in variety styles, and designs. A visit to this will solve all your shopping worries. I do not know the place but I will let you know when I come to know

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Please give me more detailed information on this event. I want to attend it. It sounds pretty interesting.

Sneha Rathod's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Kindly provide some more information related to this event.

yet not received any information from your side.

There wasn't much in this post to read, but I liked it as it was all about dresses and jewelry. I was actually looking forward to reading content about jewelry polishing and instead came to this post, I liked it all. I wasn't so sure about coming to this post and reading the content here, but I did read it all and really liked it as I am really into jewelry and dresses, knowing about them really excites me, I like all the content about it.

Hello, I don't know if there are any fashion shows in Mumbai right now. But I got all my fashion tips from the replica designer guide by Dhana. I used to be a total noob. Now I am getting the hang of being a fashionista myself. You should check it out!