+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dress for sister's engagement

Dress for sister's engagement

My sisters engagement is fixed at the end of this month. I am tall and thin build. I want to go traditional but with a modern appeal. I do not want to wear common ghagra cholis or salwar suits. Which type of dresses should I choose?

Congrats! Why don't you try something unique and different? Latest are anarkalis with palazzos. As you are tall and with a thin frame, palazzos will look really good on you. They are the latest trends.

You can try asymmetrical anarkali which is perfect for such functions. As you are tall, you will look great in it. You can also go in for A-line anarkali.

I would suggest you to go in for an unconventional lehenga. It would be trendy and you will look chic in it.

You should go for anarkali suits.

You can try asymmetrical anarkali which is perfect for such functions. As you are tall, you will look great in it. You can also go in for A-line anarkali.

Hii,
    You if you are tall then you can try lehenga style suits.. You really will be rock in the wedding of your sister.. And plz if you have lehenga style suits then must share your image in thread..

You also can try long anarkali suits... these will make your look very much pretty..

thanks

You can buy any dress you like but don't forget about the details. Bags, shoes and accessories are very important. Personally, I read on https://www.dipaloselects.com/fake-gucci-bag/ about Fake Gucci bags and I am sure that these bags are able to make every look gorgeous.

You have got likely as of now considered everything related to the science of dressing appropriately. Dressing stylishly and reasonably implies putting the proper accentuation on clothing. Your riches, respectability and strength are determined by only a couple of things worn on you. They have to be know in individual. And it’s not worth sparing on them. These incorporate shoes, sack, gloves, belt, observes, glasses. In all this, it makes sense to contribute fiscally whereas shopping within the online store https://www.joom.com/en/best/fashion-face-mask

I think a formal dinner dress is perfect for an engagement party. It shows respect and elegance. Also, you can carry a graceful and chic handbag to match with your dress. I am also in the market for a new classic handbag. I am now reading the Replica Hermes Birkin Bag Review. Do you think that's a nice tote to go with suits? I need your opinion. Thanks!