+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My colleagues eat non-veg on my office table

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Unhappy My colleagues eat non-veg on my office table

I am a Hindu bhramin and I cannot stand non-veg food. But my office colleagues eat non-veg all the time. we share a desk and we all normally eat at our desks white chatting and stuff. I really dont like eating my food when their non-veg food is open in front of me on my table only. But I cant tell them what to eat or not eat. What to do?

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    HI

There isnt much you can do.. You need to either stop eating at the table, or just accept it.. In an office environment, people of different faiths are going to be there. You cannot tell them not to eat.. And if you want to be a part of their chatting and group sessions, then you're just going to have to accept that they are eating non-veg..its not the ideal situation, but what can we do...

Arushi is right.....you cannot do much but at least you can request your colleagues if they can have their food at some other place. I think requesting them is a good option as they will not try to hurt your sentiments. If they are a majority, then you might have to change your place.

silavax608's Avatar Senior Member
    For this web site, you will see our account, remember to go through this info. canada call conference

I wrote about a similar issue, I give you the link to my site. Tampa Exterminator

It is quite beneficial, although think about the facts when it reaches this target. Orlando Exterminator

Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. DeLand Brush Clearing

I personally use them exclusively high-quality elements : you will notice these folks during: مكافحة قوارض

I might suggest solely beneficial in addition to trusted facts, and so find it: فني تكييف

I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises... http://www.unitedluxury.net/fake-rolex/

I propose merely very good along with reputable data, consequently visualize it: şekilli nick yazma

You bear through a awesome vacancy. I sanity definitely quarry it moreover personally suggest to my buddys. I am self-possessed they determination be benefited from this scene. kasten yaralama

I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: Pollen Collection Balance Units

Within this webpage, you'll see the page, you need to understand this data. Lentor Modern Balance Units

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. clothing

Amazing, this is great as you want to learn more, I invite to This is my page. Puffing Bird

The most interesting text on this interesting topic that can be found on the net ... buy lsd

Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: defense pendant

There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. 남자확대수술

I can recommend primarily decent and even responsible tips, as a result view it: fluyezcambios

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast