+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top 5 Reasons Why Kids Hate Studying

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Top 5 Reasons Why Kids Hate Studying

If child is not interested in studies is it right to force him or her to study? How to help kids develop love for studies? How to know the reasons behind disinterest to study shown by kids?
    To read the related article, click here.

Hi, I feel all children hate to study after school as they spend almost entire day in the school studying and after coming home again studying becomes quite irritating for them. Parents should take interest in the studies of the children and then children can study with interest. All of us want that our child should study properly, have a good future and be well-settled. Due to this concern it worries us when children do not study. There can be several reasons why children hate studying. By talking to the child you can get to know what exactly is the problem and why he doesn’t like to study.

Every parent goes through this when they have to deal with their children not studying. Dealing with this issue is quite hectic and difficult but you have to deal with it anyway. There can be various reasons why the child does not like studying, but if you get involved and try to ask him or her and encourage them to study they might listen and do it. There are some children who genuinely love studying and do it on their own without their parents behind him and we wish our kids were like that. Majority of the children do not like to sit and study at one place.

Hello, one of my friend’s daughter understood the importance of studying and also developed interest in studying so she used to come home and study, complete her homework and gave no trouble to her parents but her brother hated studies and played a lot so he did not have to study at home. He did not like putting in effort and wanted everything to be easy and that is the reason he ran away from studies. Due to this reason my friend started motivating him and encouraging him and also gave him examples of his sister and how beneficial it was to study.

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    There are some children who work really hard but are not able to achieve what they want to. This makes them heartbroken and depressed and not wanting to study. During this time as parents we should always support them and encourage them to do more and not stop until they get what they want. Reassure them that if they work harder they will definitely achieve success in their life. Make him realise he will not always get bad grades, there are sometimes when people get bad grades that does not mean you will never succeed, it is a lesson for him that he can learn from his failure.

Not all children are keen in studying and happy to study every time. One of the main reason for not studying is that the children find studies quite boring. They feel that once they have studied for so many hours in the school then why do they have to come home again and study. They hate it when they have to learn the same things again and again. We can make the learning process quite interesting by adding some activities so that they gain interest again and study. Change the method of learning and teaching so that they take interest in learning and enjoy studying.

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi, there are so many children who do not know the importance of learning yet. It is our duty as parents to make them understand how important education is and why it is necessary to study and the importance of studying and what impact it can have in their lives. Increasing the awareness of studies in your child’s life is important. Once they know the importance they can start studying. Make them realise that they are studying for their betterment and future. Try to give them some examples so that they understand clearly. There is no need to worry as they understand they will work on their own.

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Understanding children and what is going on in their mind is one big deal for the parents to guess. What reasons might be troubling them and what is affecting them might feel like a puzzle to find out. Asking children can give you no answers and guessing game starts again. One of the reasons I know is that children avoid studying if they do not have a proper place to sit and study. They should be provided their personal space where they can sit calmly without any disturbance, distractions and sufficient lighting so that they can concentrate well.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Some children avoid studying due to lack of appreciation and rewards. Parents always complain and nag about completing the homework and studying but forget to appreciate their effort and sincerity. This leaves the children heartbroken or depressed as they are not being appreciated for anything and gradually they start losing interest and hate studying. It is important to appreciate all the things and motivate him or her so that they keep up the good work and never feel left out and disheartened. Encouraging them every time will make them excel in their work and also keep them active.

Hi, I found an detailed review writing service speedypaper. Detailed review, look at it, what can you say, someone has already used it. After reading reviews on the Internet, everything is very good. This is very necessary for me now.

silavax608's Avatar Senior Member
    Acknowledges for penmanship such a worthy column, I stumbled beside your blog besides predict a handful advise. I want your tone of manuscript... kocuce

This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink: kalorifer kazanı

Such sites are important because they provide a large dose of useful information ... akıllı sehpa modelleri

There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. tercüme bürosu

I personally use them exclusively high-quality elements : you will notice these folks during: Antalya dental implants

it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. moto kurye