+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bollywood dance class to lose weight

Smile bollywood dance class to lose weight

i have read that of late lots of gyms are starting bollywood dance classes to lose weight.

does it really help? has anyone lost weight just from dancing in mawali style?

yes of course it will help you lose weight. wont u break into a sweat after doin balle balle? its the best aerobic exercise because its fun!

definitely take a trial and see! it ll be amazing and a lotta fun. i go to gold's gym in mumbai and they have real noce bollywood dance classes for weight loss/

I have lost weight by dancing. I joined bollywood dance for fun and after a month, I was surprised to see that I was lighter by 2 kgs. Now I am continuing with the dance and lost few more kgs. I feel lighter and much energetic. I would advise you to join Bollywood dance.

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Bollywood dances are very energetic and sometimes with vigorous steps. They are a sure shot way of losing weight and that too in a fun manner. Many gyms are now incorporating dances so as to prevent boredom from the routine workout. I think that you should join the dance classes right away.

Mariam Dsouza's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I absolutely love bollywood dancing..So the fact that if done properly, it can help me lose weight, is so exciting! I just joined a Bollywood Dancing Class at Gold's Gym. I hope its great!

So, Bharatanatyam is among the best dance forms to learn to attain flexibility, however, practicing it and crafting it will help you reduce weight. car games