+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inspiration for writing poem

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Inspiration for writing poem

can anybody suggest a good topic for writing a poem?

how about the floods in uttarakhand and assam and how they dont seem real until you experience it or something?

i think very few people outside those who were affected know what it feels like to have ur whole life uprooted.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    A good topic would be om empowering women. an inspiring poem on this topic would be great as it is the need of the day. a good poem will help in changing the mindset of the people.

Mariam Dsouza's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I get inspired by nature. Nature is bountiful and there is much more to be explored. so you can write a poem on nature or nature's fury. Both will be equally good.

Why don't you write on day today life and activities or what's going on in the country. It would also be inspiring to write on coruption or creating an awareness about an issue. Poems can inspire people for the change.

Poetry is not void of writer's blocks. Perfumes and colors help stir the imagination and start writing. They evoke feelings and emotions to form a particular narrative space and time: you write and the topic seems vague at first, but then I become exigent over my writing style and try to choose a topic.
    Possible topics for poems: love, himanity, art, travel, etc. > more on the essay writing service for college poetry.

creatingbetterdays

There are many poems that are available but some are giving you the inspiration for writing the good points in the poem. children like the cbd lollipop they like to eat the sweet.