+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new oven suggestion

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Question new oven suggestion

i want to buy new oven. i use oven for baking cakes, cooking pizzas and dal bati.

i want an oven which provides all round equal heat. my present oven over bakes my cpcakes in one side and leaves them undercooked on the other side.

can someone please suggest a good quality oven company and model. size is no issue. i have a new huge kitchen that is being done up right now.

I have a Panasonic microwave oven. It has sensor cooking, turbo reheating and 18 cooking programmes. The model is NN-ST479S. It is really good with a sleek design.

Yes, Panasonic microwave oven is too good but you can also try the microwave from Next. My friend has it and she finds the cooking and baking effortless. I will ask her the model and other details and pass it on to you.

I presently have an Onida Black Beauty and it is very simple to operate and cooks fast. I suggest it as a preferred choice.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    IFB is very good
    I bake cakes and cookies and the result is very good. There is uniform heating and hence no burning from a side. In many ovens I have noticed that there is more heating on the center so the cake is crusted or burnt in the middle. I like IFB and have been using it since last 5 yrs.

I believe KENSTAR microwave is the best as they are little bigger than the rest and also they have good reviews I am using myself for last 5 years and zero complaints and maintenance......

I would suggest for Panasonic microwave oven, I am using from past few years and no complaints..

I would suggest for a Oster oven. I am using this for heating pancake, It was amazing.

I have my own little cafe and recently our oven broke down. Unfortunately, it could not be repaired, so I urgently needed a new one. Fortunately, I found Reviewho and was able to decide on the stove that I want to buy myself. Here I found an excellent detailed review that talked about all the pros and cons of this or that stove. Recommend!

The oven suggestion that you've shared here with us is great, and I will share this suggestion on this site now. My friends who are working there will take this suggestion importantly, I am sure.

I would advise you to buy Kucht oven. Have been using it for 3 years and I really like it!

Hey! In fact, these days there are a huge number of different brands of ovens and among all this abundance it is difficult to choose one, but personally I think that Kucht ovens are among the best. You can find an overview of this oven on Kitchenotic
    Thanks to this review, I decided to buy this oven and did not regret it!

Hello everyone, about your question or advice on the microwave
    I recently recalled whether it is possible to put a microwave next to the refrigerator and found out the answer here https://www.quiethome.life/can-you-p...ext-to-fridge/
    As for the question of whether it is possible to put the microwave next to the refrigerator, and not on it, then there are no reasons why this cannot be done. It is important to ensure a sufficient air supply to the device, not to put the equipment very close to each other and remember that there should be no less between it and the shelf on top.

Therefore, 211 homeless hotel vouchers for motels can be a quick and easy solution to secure shelter in the motel or hotel. There are also non-profit , charitable organization and churches as well as cities. guarantee a free or 211 hotel vouchers to ensure that they have a safe and secure place to live a normal existence.

Hello. I have been buying jewelry from jewelry stores for several years adhd doctors near me I really like their products and I have already bought many of them.