+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Foods to reduce dark circles

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Cool Foods to reduce dark circles

I have very visible dark circles under my eyes. I sleep properly for 6 hours minimum, but they never become less. I have used so many expensive dark circle removal creams but to no avail. I have heard that dark circles are the cause of an upset stomach and bad health. Does anyone know what I can eat to make my dark circles go away? What foods are very healthy? I am sure that if I eat a healthy diet, my dark circles will recede.

Fresh fruits and salad

You need to eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, almonds, sprouts, paneer and lentils.
    Although these will help improve your health, it might not be the sole cure for dark circles. Increase sleep to 7 hours minimum per day, and try to lower any stress levels in life.

Home remedy

You can apply a mix of milk cream and saffron to your dark eye circles. Soak a few strands of saffron in milk cream overnight and make a paste of it. Apply this paste to your black eye circles. Massage the mixture around your eyes for some time before rinsing it off.
    Also, eat almonds and drink aloe vera juice

Vitamins - very important

Hi,

Eat a healthy, balanced diet, take vitamins, and drink plenty of water. A whole host of problems can be attributed to vitamin deficiencies. Dark circles and puffiness are often attributed to lack of vitamin K or inadequate antioxidants. Also, a deficiency in B12 can result in dark circles. Incase you are a vegetarian, your chances of having a B12 deficiency are higher.

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Cucumber juice + tomato juice

Cucumber juice is a common remedy. It should be applied daily around eyes and washed off with plain water after 15 minutes. Eeven tomato juice is known for its lightening properties.

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Drink lots of fresh juice

Drinking fresh juice (devoid of any preservatives and sugar) is said to be helpful for dark circles. Try a mixed fruit and vegetable juice with beetroots, amla, carrots, oranges and apple.