+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stomach Ache Remedies

Stomach Ache Remedies

I have heard that drinking fennel water helps in curing stomach ache. Is this true?

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes, this is true especially for stomach ache that is caused by indigestion. Even chewing fennel seeds helps as they contain anethole, a volatile oil that can stimulate the secretion of digestive juices to help move things along. It controls inflammation, and reduce the pain caused by it.

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes, this is true especially for stomach ache that is caused by indigestion. Even chewing fennel seeds helps as they contain anethole, a volatile oil that can stimulate the secretion of digestive juices to help move things along. It controls inflammation, and reduce the pain caused by it.

Fennel is always good for indigestion related problems. It helps in getting rid of queasiness due to indigestion. Another good remedy is ginger or ginger juice. It helps in curing stomach ache due to indigestion. I have personally tried it and found relief.

nice

Stomach ache is one of the most common problems faced by many cheap real diamond rings people nowadays. Gastritis problems are common in people and we have used many home remedies for that. Drinking fennel water is one of the best options that I have heard. I am looking here for more updates on that.