+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PMS related mood swings and Homeopathy

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Question PMS related mood swings and Homeopathy

I get very bad mood swings before i get my periods. i cry three - four times, i get so angry that i throw things and i get super happy for small small things. People hve told me that such severe reactions are not good. I dont want to go to a gynac or take any allopathic medication. Does Homeopathy help deal with severe PMS?

Try Homeopathy. Worked for Me!

Hi,

It has helped me. I also face the same problems. My mom used to go to a homeopathy doctor for some problems and they just geerally started tlking about me. When mom told her about this, she said that such severy mood swings are abnormal and I should go meet her. At first i thought that she s doing it just for the money but she is a family friend and wouldnt. So i went to meet her. She gave me medicines and I have been taking them regularly.

It has worked. I still get PMS. but it is the normal kind. not the dangerous ones of before.

So go try some homeopathy!

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Homeopathy is the best for PMS. It treats the problem gently without any side effects. I had a severe case of PMS. I used to feel bloated and severe pain in my pelvic area and legs a week before my periods. Sometimes it was so severe that I could not concentrate on my work. I tried allopathy but it provided relief only till I was on medications and then back to square one. I had continued with allopathic medicines for quite a few months. Then my friends suggested me homeopathy from a very good doctor. I got relief within three months. so please try and am sure you will get relief.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I haven't tried Homeopathy but have heard a lot about it. My parents strictly relied on Homeopathy cures for all their problems. Now we are unable to find good homeopathy doctors in Mumbai, so we resort to allopathic medicines. But I guess you can surely try out homeopathy for your PMS problems.