+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how to use homeopathy medicines

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Exclamation how to use homeopathy medicines

hi all,

are there any restrictions when we use homeopathy medicines, like after eating, or before eating?
    also how to store them, do we need to keep it in fridge?

any help will be appreciated
    thanks

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Cool how to use homeopathy medicines

Only thing you have to make sure is not eat anything 15-20 minutes before or after taking homeopathy medicines. Basically your tongue should be clean. Homeopathy medicines have a long shelf life so just keep them away from bright sunlight and dampness and they will be fine.

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    lot of Homeopathy doctors put restrictions such as avoiding foods with strong odour, curd and so on. Most doctors just put the restriction of having the medicines on an empty stomach; that is not to eat anything 15-20 minutes before or after taking homeopathy medicines. My doctor advised me to avoid onions, garlic, alcohol and even curds but I seldom adhered to these restrictions.

There are not much restriction in using homeopathy medicines. Just avoid eating anything 15-20 minutes before or after taking homeopathy medicines. that's it. Homeopathy medicines work well.

Can we take allopathy medicines for the same problem that we are taking homeopathy medicines for?

It depends on what exactly problem do you have. In some cases such medicine won't help...Better will be to take consultations from the doctor.

Many men are faced with ED. Someone because of the thief, someone because of stress, someone because of improper diet or alcohol. But at the same time, wives and girls suffer. I think you should take care of your health and go to shop @ UK Meds where you need the necessary medicines to get rid of the ED. So good luck, my friend.