+ Reply to Thread

Thread: french and mandarin classes

Wink french and mandarin classes

I want my child to learn french and mandarin, He is 10 years old. The earlier he learns it, the better he will be able to retain it. At what age should I start language classes for him?

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi

You will be really amazed to know that a kid of one year can start language classes. I have read somewhere that kids as young as one have sharper minds and good grasping power. Kids in their formative years learn best. Even difficult languages such as Mandarin can be easily learned from such an age. As your son is 10 yrs now, so it is not that late. You can start right now.

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    For me 10 yrs is the right age to start learning new languages as at this age, the kid has a mind of his own. He knows his likes and dislikes. When a kid is interested in new languages, then he can easily have mastery over them. So go ahead.

Its a good idea to learn different languages. Learning different languages helps in boosting brain power. You should start right away, this is the right time. Actually anytime when the child is interested in learning a language is the right time. The earlier the better as the kid is able to master easily.

Blog is really interesting. with many good and outstanding articles. Thanks for sharing such impressive articles. Continue to update!
    usa map

kincut's Avatar Junior Member

apps

Nice to see this post here and thanks for sharing this with us. Want to know more about the latest updates about technology? You can check this https://techlops.com for more details.