+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stammering when excited

Unhappy Stammering when excited

I have a 5 yrs old son. He is an active and normal child but when he gets very excited, he has a problem in his speech. Just last month, on his birthday, he was very excited. We had planned a party for him. When his friends started arriving, he became so excited that he did not know what to speak. I noticed him stammering. Each time he started to speak, he stammered and repeated words. I was literally surprised as this never happened before. Now I have noticed this frequently and this is prominent when he is excited. Is there anything to worry? Does he need speech therapy. I am quite concerned.

Stuttering is when a kid repeats parts of words many times, or gets stuck on the sound at the beginning of a word. It usually happens during the start of a sentence. As your son is very small now so may be when he is super excited, he gets stuck in a word or a sentence. He seems to forget everything when he gets excited. I think this is quite normal in kids. There is nothing to be concerned about. As he grows up, he will be perfectly normal.

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    It really happens in excitement. My son was also like this. till 7 years, he was like this. I was really worried for him as his friends used to tease him. Then I patiently tried helping him. It was worth all the effort as he really soon got rid of his stammering habit. I would suggest you to wait for some time and in the meanwhile try to help him when he gets excited. If you are overly concerned, then you can meet a speech pathologist.

Sneha Rathod's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    dont wait! show him to a thrapist soon. if u catch the problem soon, the better his chances for cure!

Mr Seo's Avatar Senior Member
    Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. Zonnepanelen Geldrop-Mierlo

It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. Webdesign seo

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Zonnepanelen Gerwen

Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign ! Webdesign seo

I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks Zonnepanelen Gilze en Rijen

You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Webdesign 2021

Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. Zonnepanelen Goirle

Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Website laten maken

If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries Zonnepanelen Halderberge

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. Zonnepanelen kopen

I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. Zonnepanelen Heeze-Leende

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Zonnepanelen prijs

Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign ! Zonnepanelen Helmond

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Zonnepanelen prijs

I think it could be more general if you get a football sports activity Zonnepanelen Hilvarenbeek

shzz

It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. https://60244d5cde4bf.site123.me/blo...rnet-marketing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast