+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nail art ideas

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Nail art ideas

What is the easiest way to pep up the nails with some art at home?

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I like doing up my nails. I paint my nails with a light coloured nail paint and then with another dark coloured pint, I make stripes on it. It really looks awesome. Do try this. You can make other simple designs also.

Simple yet chic look of nails can be done at home by painting the nails in your favourite colour and then sticking ready made nail stickers. It looks very good just like salon style.

I like Shuja's idea. Really cool. I have seen ready made nail art stickers available in market. they are awesome and easy to use. Instead of wasting money in nail art parlours, its good to unleash your creativity.

Now I'm more interested in what tools you use to do a manicure at home. I can't get rid of the cuticles on my nails ...

I'm sure that many people have cuticle problems due to improper hand care. I used to remove cuticles with a special cream, but then my manicurist advised me to use a special tool for this. As it turned out, you can find a similar product and find out the cuticle nipper price on the Internet. I chose one of the inexpensive but high-quality manicure tools here https://zamberg.com/collections/cuticle-nippers . It's not difficult for me to remove dead skin with a nipper once a week, but my hands began to look several times better, because I finally got rid of the annoying burr.

Hey there! Well-groomed beautiful nails add charm and style to every woman. Thanks to modern cosmetology, methods of building up with gel and acrylic appeared and immediately became very popular. Gel nails and gel nail wraps, for example, are durable and strong.