+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My skin gets very dry.....

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb My skin gets very dry.....

My skin gets very dry and flaky. Can someone suggest some creams and home remedies to moisturise my skin. I dont like putting moisturiser in the day as then my skin doesnt look fresh. It becomes dull and oily.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Cream for dry skin

I think this cream will help you .....No7 Total Renewal Micro-dermabrasion Face Exfoliator

Cool Nivea Cold Cream

Hi,
    instead of using all fancy creams and all, I suggest you simply use the Nivea Cold Cream before bedtime and sleep. At that time, it is okay if your face gets oily.
    Use a cream based face wash in the day.
    Its ok if you don't moisturize during the day, but use a natural toner in the middle of the day. I like The Nature's Co.'s Rose Toner. You simply spray it on your face dab it off with a tissue. It will refresh your skin and restore the pH balance of your face.

Most IMportant however, to deal with dry skin is drinking lots of water! you should drink atleast 2 litres of water daily for clearly well-moisturised skin..

Hi,
    You have written that your skin gets very dry and flaky. You can use one Calming Skin Moisturizer and cleanser before bedtime and sleep. It will better for your skin. I am giving you the address of the company kidskin(dot)com. I am also using Kidskin's facial cleanser for my dry skin.