+ Reply to Thread

Thread: aerobics or gym? which is better?

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Question aerobics or gym? which is better?

i have put on too much weight and have no stamina at all. I am trying to choose between gym and aerobics. can someone tell me which is better to lose weight faster?

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Both

Hi

Honestly, weight loss is a mutli-faceted approach. It involves a balanced diet, and a daily form of exercise. Aerobics is great for weight loss, whereas the gym is good for muscle toning. So if you alternate between the two, you will have effective results soon.

Best of luck!

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Aerobics is the way to go!

Aerobics is a broad term - basically applies to running, walking, cycling, jumping, skipping. All of these are cardiovascular activities and are great for overall weight loss and a healthy body. An hour of aerobics everyday will ensure you never gain weight, no matter how much you eat!

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Both :)

Any activity that you can sustain for more than just a few minutes while your heart, lungs, and muscles work overtime is known as aerobics or cardio. This is highly important in maintaining health - not just for weight loss, but for overall functioning of the body. Try 3 days of aerobics and 3 days of weight training. This normally has the best results

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Gym

Hi

I personally am not a fan of aerobics. All that jumping and running and working up a sweat doesnt appeal to me. I prefer a weight-training oriented workout. If youre like me, youd probably prefer the gym to aerobics anyway.

Neither, yoga!

Forget gym and aerobics. Start yoga. It is brilliant, helps you tone up the body as well as the mind! Moreover, it is something you can do at home, no need to pay for an expensive gym or an aerobics class. Trust me, yoga is the way to go!

In my opinion, the gym is a way better because you choose what muscles you train and this is more efficient. However, when you train, don't forget about nutrition. Even Orgain kids protein nutritional shake can influence your body a lot. You shouldn't be afraid of it.

Honestly, weight loss is a mutli-faceted approach. It involves a balanced diet, and a daily form of exercise. Aerobics is great for weight loss, whereas the gym is good for muscle toning. So if you alternate between the two, you will have effective results soon

Honestly Gym is better due you have instructor! https://westhollywoodpressurewashing.com/