+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tips for working out at home?

Tips for working out at home?

hi guys!

I have a fast-paced career, which means I have no time for the gym. Could you suggest some exercise I could do at home which will help me stay fit?

Thanks!

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi palak

Try getting a 'Theraband' from a company like Reebok. Its a multi-purpose instrument, can be used in many ways. Google it for its uses and adaptations.

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Try getting a trainer who comes home? If you can find one, he/she will incorporate yoga and cardio into your everyday routine. a little expensive, but worth it. That way, you never miss a workout, its at the convenience of your home, and it has great results!

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Take up Yoga.

There are lots of youtube videos that show yoga postures and correct methodologies. Infact, if you have an iPad, there are yoga apps you can download and follow.
    Doing the surya namaskar 10 times a day will definitely help you to tone up.

Good luck!

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi palak!

Try doing squats and crunches while youre watching TV or something. Multitasking is the best way to lose weight.
    Take the stairs instead of the lift.
    When you bend down to pick up something, squat instead of bending your spine.

Simple tips that I picked up. It works

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    A gym isnt the only solution,Make sure you have a high fibre low fat diet as well.

Try Baba Ramdevs pranayam. Its been known to be an effective way to shed the kilos.
    Otherwise, skipping for half an hour at home is advisable. Dont do it if you have knee problems though.

According to your time convenient you follow these tips for reducing overweight. Such as Push ups,bent knee push up, downward facing dog, push up with single leg raise, bent knee sit up or crunches etc are easily help you at your home. These tips you can do either living room or floor.

If you want to earn money and also work out then I would suggest you work for one of the moving companies dc. They will want you to pick up the furniture from houses and load it.