+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my father doesnt let me do any important work in office

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Unhappy my father doesnt let me do any important work in office

I work in my family business since 8 months now but my father refuses to give me any more work than answering emails. its as if he doesnt want me to work there only. he has always talked to my younger brother saying things like the family business relies on you so work hard.

im working hard but he just doesnt teach me anything. he just wants to get me married. I dont mind getting married but i really want to help my father in business as well. my mind is as intelligent as his is but how will he know that until he gets a chance!

How do i make him realise my worth????

You have to gradually show your worth by putting in hard work. To be successful you must give in your 100%. sooner your dad will realize your potential and trust you. He will be then able to give your responsibilities.

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Its business. your dad cannot thrust responsibility on you if you are not capable. You have to prove your capability then only he will hav trust on you. Work hard and you will soon get your rewards.

completely right Shweta. Tina you need to wait and gain some experience then only i think your father will be able to give your responsibilities. How you handle difficult situations will prove your capability. It is a slow process but as you gain experience you will be better at handling challenges.