+ Reply to Thread

Thread: stressed

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

stressed

Hi I am so upset from my jethani's ill behavior .she alwes comment and tonting me and my husband even to mother in law also .she can't bear even if some one appreciate me or love me or favor me .she does argument if I play or talk with her kids ..now m fed up with all this .she always want to show me misserabal and unwanted person .now m expecting twins ..so how to handle all this ..want to put unaffected my child's

what can you do..? Some women are just horrible like that. but since you stay in the same house...one of you has to compromise. Maybe if you dont argue back, but try to just calm down her constant nagging, she may get better. Are you husband and mother-in-law on your side or hers?

Hi,

RELAX...Some peopel do it bcoz they are feeling low and miserable and unwanted, unimportant. They do this to get attention of others.
    SO ALL U AHVE TO DO IS.........Dont even look at her or talk to her kids. I am not asking to be rude, but just ignore all occasions where she can talk to u. Take up some hobby, stay in ur room often and take care of urself above all as u said that u are expecting twins. Keep urself entertained by reading magazines, internet etc. Do anything................talk as less as u can to that lady, she will crave more if u respond less.
    And later when u have twins, everybody will be attracted towrds you and ur children, she will then start taunting more craving for peoples attention which she will not get at all i belive !!!! Enjoy then !!!

Thanks,
    Palak

Palak ji just iggy her, these ppl are jealous at times as you may be good-looking or ur hubby is doing well in work.dnt be stressed yaar, if u stress they will give u more tension as these ppl r born to give tension only to others.