hi i live in usa with my hubby and 2 years old son.i have a problem.my mother does not like me.she does gossip everywhere.she live in india with my hubby's brothers and their wives.she does not love my son.she cries everywhere that my son does not call me.we are in US since 2 years. but she does not stop.my both jethani does the same thing.my hubby's brothers does not earn so much many.before marriage my hubby all his salary to his brothers. but they r very clever.they have made a house of around 35 lakhs in village where they live.all my dowry stuff in in village.they r using it.they did not even clean my furniture.their kids are breaking it.when i visited india 3 months back .i was shocked.they broke my all stuff.my mother in law abuses me that u have done nothing for us.tune meri koi seva nhi ki.but i was pregnent she msibehaved with me.even she did emotinal blackmail to my hubby.my hubby also abused me that time.she is a very cheap lady.when i went to India they did not come to airport for pickup me.she said to me that hamare pas paise nhi tere liye.i was very upset that time.but my hubby is very nice person.she demands money when my hubby calls her.when my jethani gets sick she gets very upset.but when i get sick she did not even ask me.i does not like her.she does black magic also.i m also feeling very scary.