+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How long does a live-in relationship have to be to get the same rights as a wife?

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Question How long does a live-in relationship have to be to get the same rights as a wife?

My boyfriend and I have been living together for 4 years now. we both don't want to get married ever. I was curious to know how long we have to be in a live-in relationship for us to have the same rights as a married couple according to Indian law?

you are not couples, then I dont know why you want to claim rights as a wife?
    Are you planning to safeguard yourself to get compensation if something goes wrong?

Thanks for the advice.

And you did not think that if you live with a man for a long time and the relationship does not develop, then he simply lacks something. There were times when the guys turned out to be gay. In this case, I recommend that you visit the site https://speeddaters.net/gaystryst-review.html with it and check whether this is so or not.

Quite difficult question. All it depends on you and your relationships. In my opinion it can be around one or two years. By the way if you are alone and you want to find partner for dating, this mature women dating site https://www.bangmatures.com/ will be good to try.

Laws regarding the rights of individuals in live-in relationships vary significantly depending on the jurisdiction. In many places, the legal recognition of rights in a live-in relationship is not as clear-cut as it is in a marriage. Generally, the legal rights of individuals in a live-in relationship may not automatically be the same as those of a married couple.
    Slope Game

The details about the project are exactly what I needed to understand how to contact the supplier and handle the current situation. I am grateful for the background history you were able to provide as well. Hello Neighbor