+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I think my girlfriend is cheating on me

Angry I think my girlfriend is cheating on me

My girlfriend meets her girlfriends every friday night. They go for a foot massage, or shopping, or drinking after work on every friday. This friday my one friend called to tell me that he saw me and my girlfriend go into the movie cinema and that he had called out to me but I didnt hear.

I cut on him and called my girlfriend and she said she is in a movie. I cant help think that she went for the movie with some other boy. Casually when i asked her how the movie was, she said it was ok and quickly changed the subject. But normally, she talks a lot about the movie she saw and what her friends said and did, etc.

Should I ask her directly that my friend saw her with another boy and assumed it was me and called me? How can i know if my girlfriend is cheating on me?

Dude, if you are having some problems with your girlfriend for a long time, then maybe it is better to find another one? Just think about it, bro. Yeah, sometimes it is hard, but you should understand what you want. By the way, https://www.locals.dating could help you to find someone near you to start your new relationship.

This is a very difficult question but in the end, its result will be bad. Actually, I have listened about such affair and one lady get caught red-handed when she was in a relationship with outsider guy with best free hidden spy apps for Android and it broke their relation. So be careful in such cases, in this time of technology anyone can track you easily.

olibe4's Avatar Junior Member
    Here someone shows their concern and states that Angry I think my girlfriend is cheating on me. Maybe it is true but it needs to be researched properly before we are about to blame someone on the basis of suspicion only. We hope that this was what we all should go for the,.