+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My GF is going abroad to study

Question My GF is going abroad to study

Asking this for my friend:

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 2 years. Its been a great two years together. Only time where I have been very angry with her is just before we started dating: we were clubbing with our friends and she got drunk and kissed some guy she knew randomly. We weren't dating then, but I had gotten extremely pissed at her. Now that we are dating, I have still seen that she becomes a bit too flirtatious when she drinks. She smiles at random guys and walks as if she is catwalking on a ramp. Sometimes she drinks so much that she completely blacks out and doesn't remember anything the next day.

All that is fine when she is here because either me or her friends are always there. But now she is going abroad to study for a year. Its anyways going to be difficult to be in a LDR (i.e. Long Distance Relationship) but knowing her sluttiness when she drinks has me very worried. What if she sleeps with someone else, or gets raped or something. I want to talk to her about how it bothers me to imagine her dancing and grinding with other guys drunk.

Can someone suggest how i should speak to her about all this without upsetting her or making her feel like a slut and hurting her feelings? I dont want to lose her.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 12-09-2014 at 06:23 PM.

Dear dude,

If u love her , u have to trust. Even u to have a opportunity may comes, so trust her or leave her and let her to enjoy.
    if u doubt like this, then u wont have good time..........

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi,

I think you have a reason to worry and because you love her a lot and don't want to lose her, so you are more worried about her safety. But it is not possible for you to keep a watch on her all the time and as she is now going abroad, you cannot do so. I would suggest you to have a direct talk with her. You can explain her your fears, worries etc. you can explain her that she is careless when she has a drink or two. Maybe your gentle advice will bring a change in her so that she is bit more careful when she is abroad.

This is a very difficult decision for her and I am sure you should support her. You can give you this link https://www.a1autotransport.com/international/ and it will help her to transfer her stuff. It will ease your way to another country. You know that she has a lot of difficulties now