My boyfriend and I have been dating for 3 years. We are in the same college and have the same classes. But I have been having some issues with my boyfriend for sometime. We were in the same school as well, but hung out in different groups. We started dating in the first week of college. My friend circle was a very tight close cool group of guys and girls. My boyfriend made a lot of new friends, both boys and girls, from the minute he entered college.

Everytime I would go out with my group, he would pick a huge fight. Small things like why did I dress so well would become huge fights. He would accuse me of flirting with all the boys in my group and would be genuinely upset that I would spend time with them. Since I really love him and he had just lost his father, I didn't argue a lot or pick huge fights with him. I stopped hanging out with the guys slowly slowly till it became so common they stopped calling me.

I would now just hang out with my boyfriend and his friends. He speaks to a lot of girls on the phone but im not the jealous types and it doesn't bother me. But now I have started a BMS course and he is doing BCom. I have made new friends here and he is back to his old behaviour. He keeps fighting with me if the same boy is there for two of the outings that i make with my friends. I dont want to lose yet another group of friends that I enjoy being with. Yet his jealousy will make me do that just to keep the peace. But what about our future. I dont know if I should break up with him over this or just let it go. I do love him, I have known him my whole life. But I feel that maybe we got together too soon. I think we both need a little growing up to do. What would you people suggest?