+ Reply to Thread

Thread: encouraging to be a young achiver

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

encouraging to be a young achiver

Which is the best age to encourage kids to perform better ? I have seen many young achievers and i want my daughter to be a young achiever. Is it possible and if so how?

I do not think there is any specific age for encouraging kids to perform better. parents should encourage their kids as and when they spot talent. Encouraging kids at the right time can make them super achievers. Joining some good coaching class help your child to develop his/her skill in that game. Good training boosts your child’s talent and increases their confidence.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    some kids have inherent talent. Some kids are intelligent kids so their grasping and learning powers are different. You can encourage your kid in whatever his interests are. if possible, you can guide him and help him join a class to hone his skills. Don't ever force your child to do something that he is not interested in.

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    you need to take personal interest from child age. If your child has his own interest, you can motivate him and provide all facilities that he needs to go ahead in his career.You need to understand your child’s behavior and nature and enlighten him accordingly.