+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is tantra?

What is tantra?

You had tantric sex sometime? Apparently it is very sensual, but difficult to learn. So what is it all about?

Love lesson is a great thing!

Tantra allows you to enjoy longer orgasms and sexual intercourse
    .. I reccomend everyone!

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

??

Ok, I read a little about the sexual tantra and generally applies to a combination of meditation techniques with erotic technique. Right? I'm curious as to connect it....

Kundilini meditation methods called tantra

yes i had done this...its kind of yoga by which we enjoy a lot and for long time .actually am a working married lady .i found one man who knws that .its like poses in kamsutra and am boldly accept in this site that i had done this with him.he looks like some backwrd sage type .i arrange a flat and we r three ladies.....believe me it was awsum seriously

Want to more about tantra....

It's a slow form of sex that's said to increase intimacy and create a mind-body connection that can lead to powerful orgasms.

If that sounds confusing think of it this way - if quickie sex is the sexual equivalent of a takeaway, tantric sex is a Michelin-starred meal, slowly and lovingly prepared and all the more delicious thanks to the wait.

The good news is Tantric sex isn't 'goal oriented', which means you don't have to work hard at learning what to do.

The trick is to take your mind off your orgasm and instead focus on making foreplay enjoyable and rewarding until you're ready to take it to its natural end.

This is easier said than done of course, so to delay orgasm Tantric sex experts use a variety of methods including meditative techniques, breath control and massage.

If you want to give it a go, try the following:

1. Start by turning down the lights and shutting out the rest of the world

2. Loosen your body: Tantra is about moving energy through the body, so shake your limbs vigorously to energise and unblock your system before you start'.

3. Stay off the bed: This will trigger the sleep button in your brain, 'means you'll be settling for a quickie romp instead of deep connection and loving sex, which is ultimately what Tantra is all about.'

4. Get comfortable: Try lying down with your partner on the floor and slowly start to touch each other, taking your time to leisurely make your way around their body.

5. Experiment: Try a variety of touches - firm massage, light feathery touches, and gentle stroking. The aim here is to heighten his senses in a slow and intense way so that you're building him to a peak but not taking him all the way and vice versa. Performed in the right way this can prolong sex and your pleasure for hours.

6. Think about breathing: If you find your mind starts to wander, re-focus on your breathing. Inhale as your partner exhales and vice versa - it can help improve the connection between the two of you and keep your mind on what's happening.

7. Don't give up: If you don't last beyond 10 minutes, try again. Tantric sex takes time to get to grips with because we're all used to sex in a western way - this means we expect sex to have an obvious start, middle and end.

With practice you can let go of this idea and enjoy sex without thinking about the conclusion as well as be able to control your body so you can delay climax and increase the strength of your orgasms.

'Most women breathe more quickly as they feel themselves peaking and tense up trying to bring the orgasm on, if instead you relax your tummy, and take slow deep breaths into your stomach, the orgasm will last longer and be more intense.'

If you would like to know more, lemme know. I underwent a workshop under a trained yoga practioner where he helped us learn the tricks and explained the concept (in theory though :P).

Nick

It is more a foreplay on floor then sex in bed.

Hi folks, I learnt from a great practioner in New york. I would say it has very little or no sex. It goes with the fundamental of treating women as shakthi and men as shiva. Actually, I was part of a batch with a group of men & Women. We offer pooja to shakthi by politely asking them. Its more of treating them like princess and make them feel good. They do the same during shiva pooja. Women are called as Dikini. There is lot in it, you can find a good teacher and learn about it. We were taught to give high respect to women during the sessions. Women also have a lot of dignity and faith during Shiv pooja. Overall nice experience. I still remember those classes and exercise that we did. Let know, if you want to talk further on it.

can you teach me, how to perform the tantra?

Please can you help me to learn this?

how to learn this, can you help me in that?

how to learn this, can you help me in that?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimmi Mehta
    yes i had done this...its kind of yoga by which we enjoy a lot and for long time .actually am a working married lady .i found one man who knws that .its like poses in kamsutra and am boldly accept in this site that i had done this with him.he looks like some backwrd sage type .i arrange a flat and we r three ladies.....believe me it was awsum seriously
    Wow. That sounds nice..

Quote Originally Posted by nick singh
    It's a slow form of sex that's said to increase intimacy and create a mind-body connection that can lead to powerful orgasms.

If that sounds confusing think of it this way - if quickie sex is the sexual equivalent of a takeaway, tantric sex is a Michelin-starred meal, slowly and lovingly prepared and all the more delicious thanks to the wait.

The good news is Tantric sex isn't 'goal oriented', which means you don't have to work hard at learning what to do.

The trick is to take your mind off your orgasm and instead focus on making foreplay enjoyable and rewarding until you're ready to take it to its natural end.

This is easier said than done of course, so to delay orgasm Tantric sex experts use a variety of methods including meditative techniques, breath control and massage.

If you want to give it a go, try the following:

1. Start by turning down the lights and shutting out the rest of the world

2. Loosen your body: Tantra is about moving energy through the body, so shake your limbs vigorously to energise and unblock your system before you start'.

3. Stay off the bed: This will trigger the sleep button in your brain, 'means you'll be settling for a quickie romp instead of deep connection and loving sex, which is ultimately what Tantra is all about.'

4. Get comfortable: Try lying down with your partner on the floor and slowly start to touch each other, taking your time to leisurely make your way around their body.

5. Experiment: Try a variety of touches - firm massage, light feathery touches, and gentle stroking. The aim here is to heighten his senses in a slow and intense way so that you're building him to a peak but not taking him all the way and vice versa. Performed in the right way this can prolong sex and your pleasure for hours.

6. Think about breathing: If you find your mind starts to wander, re-focus on your breathing. Inhale as your partner exhales and vice versa - it can help improve the connection between the two of you and keep your mind on what's happening.

7. Don't give up: If you don't last beyond 10 minutes, try again. Tantric sex takes time to get to grips with because we're all used to sex in a western way - this means we expect sex to have an obvious start, middle and end.

With practice you can let go of this idea and enjoy sex without thinking about the conclusion as well as be able to control your body so you can delay climax and increase the strength of your orgasms.

'Most women breathe more quickly as they feel themselves peaking and tense up trying to bring the orgasm on, if instead you relax your tummy, and take slow deep breaths into your stomach, the orgasm will last longer and be more intense.'

If you would like to know more, lemme know. I underwent a workshop under a trained yoga practioner where he helped us learn the tricks and explained the concept (in theory though :P).

Nick
    Good info.

what is tantra? i don't know about it and never heard about it
    is any new type of sex.how can i and my husband learn it