+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should I accept his offer ?

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Question Should I accept his offer ?

Hello ,I'm doing job in an corporate company .My boss is attractive .I like him .
    But he offered me as he want to just sleep with me as naked for one night .He don't want to have sex with me on that night .He promised that He will only touch and caress my body on that night .He wants to enjoy my naked body just by caressing and touching ,not by sex .He also likes me .Should I accept his offer ?

Cool Really is that possible!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hetal Kapoor
    Hello ,I'm doing job in an corporate company .My boss is attractive .I like him .
    But he offered me as he want to just sleep with me as naked for one night .He don't want to have sex with me on that night .He promised that He will only touch and caress my body on that night .He wants to enjoy my naked body just by caressing and touching ,not by sex .He also likes me .Should I accept his offer ?
    Wow, Sounds like plan!!!

I dont know Girl dude!! but, I would just think what if he had sex with you because its more likely to be this way (99.99% Sex), for god sake naked and cuddling each other... "thats it" naaaaaahh!!!!

yeah, if you also need a carnal pleasure please go ahead!!!

but I can bet on this (1000 bucks), you two would endup screwin' :P hehe

all the best, keep us posted

Regards,
    Simran

no plz don't accept for this offer bcoz he know when u r naked he willl push a sleep with u plz do not agree this type of offier is Fake

yes accept his offer. whats the big deal if you are ok with it. go ahead.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Only if you equally desire him.. might be good opportunity for you to explore your desires without actually admitting them. Again it all depends on what you want.

Dear pooja, You are well educated and matured. Finally you should only decide. My suggestion is, if you like to have sex with your boss and if that suppose not disturb you in the future, you can go ahead otherwise please don't.

Its all depends on you dear..wht u want.if u like him then no matters u both only sleep naked or have sex

Having sex is different than having affair. If u can control your situation then go ahead else not

hmm koi gal na ji aap v to like karti thi na ?

Dear Pooja,

The way you explained you'r desires towards your Boss as you already attracts on him, and if he is also liked you and looking forward to love you by his on way, I don't feel any harm in this.
    Although I am 100% agree with Ms Simran that you will definitely reach to the last level ones you started, as it is very hard to control emotions and passion while you are over bed without clothes with the person you were attracted enough and liked too.

Anyway really sounds bumper offer and I advise please go ahead!!

Do not forget to share the outcome.

Regards

Sahil

If you wanna sex with him also the go ahead...

I may be late to see the thread. So what happen. Any progress ?