+ Reply to Thread

Thread: y my wife doing lyk dis,,,,,,,,

y my wife doing lyk dis,,,,,,,,

my name is mohith 28 years old, 1 year back got married, in d begining our sexx life is really good but now a days she not at all interested in sex if she agree for sex then also she not support for long time (atleast 30 to 45 mins ) but i need more sex for long time and i cant control sometime please tel me wat to do now and how can i get back my sexuall desires????

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Are you paying attention to what she wants in bed? Pay more attention to pleasing her and she will be interested..

ya i tried many times but its not workd stilll

in the begining we had 4 to 5 times in a day and our sex life is really good but now she not at all interested even i approchd her in all d ways but she not getting interest in sex.

First ask her what she wants..ask he politely and understand her sensitivities...

Be Realistic Man

EVEN SUPERMAN ALSO CANT HOLD ITS, MORE THAN 15 MINS AFTER CONTINUOSLY RUBBING IT INSIDE,

PLAY WITH HER ROMANTICALLY , IF U TREAT HER LIKE A SEX MACHINE THEN OBVIOUSLY

SHE WILL LOSE HER INTEREST , WOMAN ARE THE MOST DELICATE ROSES , WHOM U HAVE TO HANDLE VERY GENTLY , AS WELL SOFTLY ,
    YOU HAVE TO CARASS THEM LIKE THE NEW BORN BABIES , HANDLE SOFTLY WITH WHOLE HEARTED LOVE , AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE

Hello

be realistic in wta u speaking dear

Agree with sari nath

Don't f#@! her first get passionate kisses and then start playing passionately with some strawberries grapes keep ice cubes in her stomach and start licking her body from her vagina to the boobs and suck the nipples control ur self and first tempt her as much u can then u start f@#!ing slowly and sofly by pressing her boobs and smooching and the best position 69 do it it increases more passion between couples try this my friend
    iam single now but I satisfied my ex with this very much

Quote Originally Posted by Dhyaan Arora
    my name is mohith 28 years old, 1 year back got married, in d begining our sexx life is really good but now a days she not at all interested in sex if she agree for sex then also she not support for long time (atleast 30 to 45 mins ) but i need more sex for long time and i cant control sometime please tel me wat to do now and how can i get back my sexuall desires????
    Hey i think you have to change your way of sex... You have to switch to different styles .. Coz in same style she may be not interest..
    Coz sex is a mind game and you can win this game in any age ...
    and as like sari says female are rose pallets , u have to /touch it in romantic and love way...

look if you do same style regularly then female mind already know that what will be next step , but if u change your style then they are surprize in every step and also excitment will come to her..

So on my point of view you have to change style ....

i agree

I don't agree with you and Sri nath because it's possible to rub inside for more than 15 mins. I have done it more than half an hour too.

Same problem with my wife ...she doesn't respond to me ...me too newly married.. Just 1year..only when I initiate and do extremely high level of foreplay for long time ..she response and rub her body hard with mine during her climax..lot of more problems are there ...discuss later..bye tk

Spice up your lives. Make the activity more fun by trying variety.