+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pain when intercourse

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Pain when intercourse

Hi i am Arushi, 23 yrs, i had sex with my bf 3 times, he have big penis, for that i have pain in my vagina when we intercourse. Do you have any suggestion how can we sex without of pain?

use some lubricants during intercourse and try some different positions then u never get pain,,,,,,

The best thing is to extend the foreplay so that you will be aroused well and it will make the penetration easy. The more the foreplay the less it will be painful. Usually it will be a bit painful initially, but i bet you enjoy that.

Blog Entries

Pain

But we did enough foreplay, n he start penetrate when some liquid come from my vagina... But his size is realy huge..

Blog Entries
    We did enough foreplay, n after some time some liquid coming from my vagina, after that he enter his penis in my vagina, n we had done it in many position also,... Plz tell some solutions...

Dhwani Singh's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    use some lubricants during intercourse and try some different positions then u never get pain,,,,,,

Hi Arushi,

Foreplay is important,you will enjoy it and at the same time it will not pain in your vagina....Enjoy Sex life buddy.....

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    its common for first timers sex...use lubricants & oils for easy movement in ur vagina..

I don't get what u mean by enough foreplay, i just suggest you have more and more foreplay and the liquid you say coming out should be the natural lubrication you have when you are aroused, if you achieve enough lubrication i don't think you need to apply any other lubricants. The person being penetrated gets ontop of the one doing the penetration so you have control of the angle and length of penetration and adjusts accordingly so it wont be that painful. Anyway initially it will be little painful and later on your body will adjust to that and accommodate him easily...

my partner too have pain ....what to do

regards
    Sumit

Desr Arushi your vagina is tight as its new..
    Try to get more foreplay which makes you aroused and you become wet..
    Try penetration after your vagina starts discharging liqiud..
    By the way you didn't mention how big is your bf??