+ Reply to Thread

Thread: interfering in-laws

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

interfering in-laws

my in-laws are always interfering with my upbringing. they are always pointing fingers at the way i am raising my kid. I want my kid to be disciplined and be good in studies but my in-laws are pampering him and he now does not listen to me. This has made the situation difficult for me. Help

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    You are feeling that your in-laws are interfering in your ways, you should try to speak with them in this matter so that if there is some misunderstanding , then it gets cleared. you can also explain them that what they are doing is wrong that is pampering the grandchild. I hope you can find a solution to the problem amicably

Actually, they are not interfering, they are a grand parent of your child and all grand parents are same, I think all most mothers are facing this problem, I am also facing this problem, but I had talked to my in laws, especially my father in law that whenever I taught my son, he would not be interfering in it, they understand me but it takes time otherwise I have no problem to pamper their grandchild except studies