+ Reply to Thread

Thread: diffcult to manage home and job

Sneha Rathod's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

diffcult to manage home and job

I am working mom. Till past few years, i could easily manage my kids, home and job but now my kids need me as their studies have become difficult. I am finding it difficult to balance everything. Should i leave my job?

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    You can enroll your kids in a coaching class or for tuition. this way they will get all their doubts cleared and study well. the main problem you are facing is because of studies of your kids and if this is solved, then you will find it easier to manage. You can still keep a track of their studies after you come home.

Yes, it is very difficult to manage kids once they are a little grown up. They have to take care of their studies for which you have to guide them. Balancing seems difficult, but you will gradually get the hang of it. You need to adjust your schedule. You can keep a full time maid to take care of the household chores so that you have enough time to take care of studies of your kid. At least even half an hour a day would be good to start with. I did the same thing and now I am able to manage it well.