+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sceptical of dating

sceptical of dating

I am a single parent to my son since my husband died 7 years ago. Now my son is grown up and looking out for a job. At this stage i am feeling a little lonely. i have feelings for a colleague and he also reciprocates the same. I want to have a relationship with him but afraid of what others will say. what my son will think of me? Due to this I keep my feelings to myself.

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    if you think of other then you will not be able to live your own life. Rather than thinking what others will say, think about your son. i am sure that your son will understand you. Talk to him and try to gauge his feelings. Everything will be fine.

you can not live ur life thinking what others are thinking about you. your life is nobody else's business. you have only one life so live it rather than regret about it. as for ur son he will accept...just go ahead.....

this dating app called woo is specific to bangalroe and has a very mature audience and strong filters to ensure the same. it's for serious relationships only. check it out. it might help. www. facebook . com / getwooapp

many single parents wait for their children to get married to start a new relationship , saw many kids behaving silly when it comes to their parents going for a new relationship , they worry the same thing what you mentioned , how society will see them ?, You can talk to your son and for sure he will understand , start dating and formalize later if you are comfortable. All the best

Hi Lathikaji,

When are planning for a date, its fine but when are interested in marriage that collegue, make sure that your son accepts the relationship to avoid future complexities. You need not worry of the whole world but you defenitely have to acknowledge it to your son, if you are planning for a serious relationship. When it comes to marriage, your collegue and your son, if both are in consent, that would be a bliss for you. Ofcourse, a casual encounter doesnt need any criteria.

Monica Jddd's Avatar Member
    Oh, I guess that it's time to finally move on! and don't worry about your kid, he or she should want the mom to be happy so it's okay. Right here on https://ladadate.com/blog-singles-da...t-for-your-kid you can check an article on this theme. I'm sure that you will find something useful there.

First of all, acquaintance with real mail order brides takes place. To fulfill your duties at the highest level, international dating services need to know everything about a person’s personality, because how much do mail order brides cost from your little character traits a complete image is formed. Sometimes, a detail that seems so insignificant can play a significant role in the fate of a couple.

Best girls dating service https://annadating.com/

Best European Single girls on https://sweety-date.com

Mystic Messenger is a dating reenactment application that caused a ripple effect in the internet gaming or portable game world mystic messenger. In case you're interested about the characters, collaborations, Mystic Messenger messages, and the experience of a genuine like dating circumstance or heartfelt connections, you'll discover answers on this page.