+ Reply to Thread

Thread: feeling lonely without any support system

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

feeling lonely without any support system

my husband died of illness just two months back. I have two kids to take care of. I am finding it impossible to balance everything. I have not come over the grief of losing my husband and now the additional responsibility of finding a job and raising kids.

It's quite okay to feel disheartened and lonely after the loss of a near one and especially the one who has been the pillar of your support. You have to be strong now just for the sake of your children. find support in your friends or relatives. Talk to others and this will help you ease your burdens. This is a fact of life and you have to bear it.

Time can heal every wound in life. We just have to sail on. Severity of pain in heart is directly proportional to the time. Be responsbile and take care of your kids, after all they are the love symbols of you and your hubby. Take a very good care of them. Its not so easy. Find a job which can drag your attention and indulge your heart. Once you start doing it whole heartedly, the heart magic will work and it will slowly start diluting the pain in it. Once you excel in the profession, you will be more confident, you will see a whole new life. Then you may thing of partnering someone else, if you find the right person.

How is life Riyaji? Please keep me posted for any help or to kill your loneliness. I am from Bangalore.

I was sad to read that The revised toll places Mexico with the second-highest number of Covid-related deaths in the world, after the US. I will provide Funeral supplies to Mexico asap.