+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Virtual Affair

Virtual Affair

I'm lost and confused. I have been happily married for 6 years and have a child who will turn 2 soon. I am very happy with my family and I love my husband very much. My work involves me to be online most of the time and I have also been an active blogger. I met a fellow blogger last year and we became good friends. He used to flirt with me, even after knowing I was married and have a kid, and I always tried to ignore his advances. But recently, I too started becoming attracted to him. He lives thousands of miles away and we only chat over the internet. I feel he makes me feel young and beautiful and sexy, especially since I have been feeling conscious of my body after pregnancy. He's there for me when I'm frustrated with the daily chaos of raising a kid on my own. Last month, when my husband was out of station, I had virtual sex with him over webcam. I have been feeling so guilty after that, but the way he talks, he says we are doing nothing wrong. It is just letting ourselves go for a while. But I don't know if it is only physical from my side...I find myself losing concentration, I can't work. I keep looking for opportunities to talk to him, looking to see if he's online. The worst part is, my husband has no idea. He trusts me completely. I hate myself for feeling this way. What do I do?

Quick reply to this message

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    A lot of people WILL say you're not cheating.. but I think you are..
    You are sharing intimate stuff with someone other than your husband.. whether the other person is in front of you or thousands of miles away... it is still cheating..

You've just gotten a little carried away...but you love your family and more importantly, you love your husband.. why then do you want to take a chance and screw up a perfectly happy life? Like when tryin to kick any bad habit, it may be difficult to not speak with this person for a while but stick with it and I think that you will manage to. Just imagine if your husband had some other woman in whom he confided in more than you, or worse - had virtual sex with her... it would kill you, wouldnt it? He hasn't done anything to deserve this..

and obviously your blogger boyfriend will try to hold onto you.. but you have to know that your feelings of guilt are not going to go away because you KNOW you are guilty! Its not too late.. kick this habit.. let him go.. and you will be much better off..

spend some more time with a few friends or with family.. take up other stuff to distract yourself and soon you will be able to forget it all..

Thanks Neha....I think you're right. I cant put my real life in jeopardy over a virtual relationship. Although it is tough to think of letting go, but I should do it. I will do it.

Best wishes Mirage. If you feel its not correct then no point in going further. Anyways Online chatting has become a relaxing and spicing up thing these days.

Hey.. I realy understood. As practically this is not wrong. He helped you while you was in pain. If you are satisfied with your husband then make that guy away from you .

Hello! I have great news for those who have just now realized their orientation. Online dating is always much easier and I think you should start with that and then date. In order for the meetings not to be boring, just go to the site https://lesbianscharm.com/ and read the information.

Aloost's Avatar Junior Member
    Let's take a moment to learn about the game sonic exe, maybe this is a game you are looking for?