+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Right age for potty training

Right age for potty training

My 1 year old daughter does not like to go near the potty. My mother insists that I potty train her. How do I know that my baby is ready for potty training?

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    There's no right age as such at which a child can be potty trained. But it is good to potty train them when they are between 1 years to 3 years. Girls can be potty trained earlier than the boys. You need to have a lot of patience to potty train your daughter.

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I potty trained my daughter when she was about 18 months. I used to take her to potty and sit there with her for some time. This continued for quite a time without any positive result and gradually she knew what was expected of her. So she got potty trained.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    My mother-in-law started potty training my daughter when she was just 6 months old by holding her between her legs. I know many of you will find this amazing but she really start when my baby was 6 months old. By the time she reached one year, she was potty trained.

Parent's Guide to Potty Training

Hi Friends,

Read this article on Potty Training. Its an IndiaParenting article only. Its a guide for Parents to potty train their kids. They had uploaded it on Facebook.

This is the link: http://www.indiaparenting.com/child-...-training.html

Best of Luck!

Hello,

1 year is the right age for it.

For diaper bags, anti colic glass feeding bottle, sanitizing wand and baby carrier visit ReeBaby.

Thanks