+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Speech and language development in kids

Speech and language development in kids

Is there any guideline for finding problems in speech and language development? Please advice.

Developmental stages in children differ. There are differences in the age at which an individual child understands or uses specific language skills. It is important to understand the speech and language developments in kids. The kid may have delayed hearing, speech, and language development if he shows some aberrations in developmental pattern.

Try to understand the speech and language developmental pattern in babies. If a baby at 3 months is unusually quiet and does not respond to sounds then he may have some hearing problem.

Observation only can help in detecting speech and language problems in babies.

My son had several speech issues and a doctor recomm Preply tutors. He enjoys the process and almost all problems have gone. I do not know how it works but maybe the communication helped.

As we know many kids don't understand different kinds of languages while reading or writing them. I have tried to find out the best language translation service which can provide the https://isaccurate.com/italian-translation-services site option for the translation work. There are many languages are available which are difficult to understand can be easily translated into other language which is easy to understand and write as well.