I am a 29 year old man9single). I come here in india for a official trip. A girl , 25 years of age also joined me in this trip. We did not know each other before closely, except we both know we worked in a same office.

Here I get very close and she liked my humorous style and caring behaviour. I started to like her and finally I proposed her. She replied that she has a boyfriend and does not want to be with me. I compromised and we made a deal that we will be besties/friends and be cool to each other.

One night we were drunk in a party and while I was dropping her she asked me to kissed. The next day , she regretted and said not to share to anyone and end this like we should stop talking and move ahead. I insisted that we would still be friends and these things will not happen again.

We started to act normally and again we became close. I knew she has a boyfriend but I still love her.

We kissed each other again after another party, but we didn't had XXX although we had some touch in the sensitive organs. She gets excited and wanted to have XXX, but I didn't do that till now.

But the next morning she blocked me in skype and said we have to end this and this is only the way. Since she does not want other people (collegues with us in this trip) talking and questioning her. Since then she is not responding and I am being mad.

She used to say, I look like uncle to her facially and I am not so handsome. Also she says I am caring and I can get a good girl than her.

Now I can't stand she rejecting me like this. At least I want to be in touch. The kissing was not only my fault. She is the one who started.

Please give me suggestion what to do and how to handle this situation, since I am being frustrated from her sudden rejection.