+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sex and Enjoy

Sex and Enjoy

I am married since 4 years and have 2 babies.
    I am 33y and she is 23y.
    Me and my wife love each other and have sex with each other once/twice a week. We shear every thing and had no sex before marriage so no sex excluding us.
    I have good control on timing and have good strength in penis, mean never observed shortage of time and weakness.
    She is also very co-operative and accommodates the situations.
    But problem is that I do not have mood for sex, and do not feel enjoy in sex even some times clash arises between us.
    So please tell me that how can I enjoy this natural blessing and how my sex mood will become self starting after every two days so that she does not have to wait for my mood and no fight between us.
    Thanks.

Read some sex story books

Tell some Hot stories to your wife

rodger55's Avatar Junior Member
    Marriage ought not prevent you from discovering companions and meeting new intriguing individuals https://datingsiteformen.com/jollyromance-review/ . New information and experience add to your self-awareness, this is the thing that individuals consistently make progress toward. Dating locales for wedded ladies for rare gatherings open up strange space and openings. We have made various materials that will assist with getting to know a wedded lady for rare gatherings, a wedded man and not just

So, it's really very interesting and I like hot sex topics. Lately I'm just going crazy with free sex girls chat. Do you know how cool it is in this erotic video chat and there are really so many cool girls who can fulfill your fantasies online. Do you want to see? How she takes off her clothes and excites herself in front of your eyes.