+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hard wife,tough to handle

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Angry Hard wife,tough to handle

I got married 2yrs ago to a working women expecting that she would support me in all my good/bad times. We stayed away working most of times in 2 different cities for 2yrs. As my wife had settled in her career (earns more than me,50k/mth), I thought maybe I should take a chance and both of us should stay in one city (that's our hometown) and begin a new life. Unfortunately I lost my job now after my wife had a baby girl. I appreciate my wife for keeping enough savings, taking financial responsibility of baby's care. Now although we stay in same city, she prefers going to work from her parents home, as her mom daily cooks for her. The worst thing I had ever dreamt was, she even named the baby without my consent.I cant concentrate on my career now seeing things happen this way in front of my eyes. why do women become so hard at their husbands if they see a gap. I had shouted at her sometimes but she doesnt bother. should I blame my wife or her parents who are encouraging her do all this. I am confused & lost hope on my life.

yes, many women r same. try to get a better job than her. she will come for u. i think its all bcoz of her parents guidence..!