Hi

Its a lengthy story, have patience and don't scold me but try to understand and advice me

I had love marriage against my parents wishes, he is Hindu and I am Christian, when I was 20 years old , as my family was well educated and financially sound so they were against it, my husband is not educated that much at that time I felt he is prince charming and loved him to the core and married him, after one year had my first daughter, and in-laws are not educated and very strict, but somehow I got adjusted and I got job as software engineer in a MNC, and I start earning, my income is 4 or 5 times more than my husband, I loved him so much.... I compromised and adjusted with him, due to recession from 2009 to 2011 I went to Bangalore to work, every weekend I used to travel back to Hyderabad and in between I used to take leaves during that time my husband had affair with a widow, and i came in may 2011 and became pregnant and i did not had physical relation with him as I was not feeling well, after 6 months i came and stayed with my parents home though he used to visit me everyday he continued his affair with her, he was addicted to her , he used to spend my money, use my car, 24/7 n phone, used to sleep with her everything he used to do, then on march 10th 2012, my daughter was born and on April 4th i went to my husband's place there he physically and mentally abused me and continued his affair and on June 2012 i came back to my mom's place and there was so much hala , finally he broke up with her and he started begging to come home.... till now he is requesting , but i don't want to go to his place i want to take rented place away and stay but he is not agreeing, mean while four months back i met my ex colleague and we became very close and i started loving him and he too but he is married and his wife came to know about us like we are friends and i broke up with him, but i cant forget him, its a torture for me as he is the only one who understood and cared for me, i only talked with him on the phone.... don't know but i am unable to stay without talking to him.... what i have to do