+ Reply to Thread

Thread: English Classes

English Classes

I want my kid to be fluent in English. She is studying in Bangla medium school so am worried that English will not be perfect when she grows up. Are there any classes for improving English?

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    There are many classes that help to better English speaking, writing n other skills. There is one at Salt Lake. Here’s the complete address:
    English lessons. By Abantika
    Phone: 23357886
    Address: W/6, Purbachal, Cluster 1, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700097

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I know of an English class in my neighbourhood. It is Near Karaya P.S.Beck Bagan. It teaches good English for kids below 14 yrs.

Mr Seo's Avatar Senior Member
    So If you are finding anything that protect your chats and apps from other person that secret android app is just for you. This app will let you talk with your friends and family secretly and in case if anyone uses your phone they will never know about it.

many thanks

The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right. Definitief ontharen

It is the intent to provide valuable information and best practices, including an understanding of the regulatory process. Warmtepompen Oost-Vlaanderen

The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right. Definitief ontharen

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Ontharing permanent

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Ramen en deuren plaatsen

Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! Spouwisolatie

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. Ramen en deuren plaatsen

Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here. Airconditioning Oost-Vlaanderen

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Ramen Vlaams-Brabant

Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. Isolatie muur

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. Zonnepanelen installateurs Oost-vlaanderen

Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. Zwembad tuin