+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Effects of Music on Children

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

The Effects of Music on Children

How does learning music benefit children? At what age can children start learning music? How to develop love for learning music in children?
    To read the related article, click here.

It seems to me that music is well perceived only in the ideal sound quality. Therefore, it is very important that the house had high-quality speakers.

You're right. I also love the perfect sound, and since childhood, I teach my child to classical music, which we listen to on the player. We have a lot of vinyl records in the house, and I recently bought some cool speakers. I think you'll be interested to view more about best speakers for vinyl. Of course this is for real fans of records.

Letting young children listen to music will help them become smarter and more aware sooner.

pilpar's Avatar Junior Member

apps

Benihana is an American food chain providing one of the best Japanese specials. benihana lunch hours would allow you to grab a one-of-a-kind meal as its name itself indicates the Japanese origin.

I agree that music has a huge influence on kids, and that's the reason why I try to listen to more music nowadays, so my son would be interested in it when he grows up as well. I even use services like Mp3Juices to download music and have access to it without the internet, and I'm glad that my son doesn't mind listening to it too, and sometimes, he even asks me to put on some of his favorite songs.