New Delhi Parents Club
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: confused on fertility issues

  1. #1
    Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Blog Entries

    confused on fertility issues

    I think that I have fertility issues. Even after trying for a year, i have not conceived. Should i visit a fertility specialist? Do I need IVF procedure?

  2. #2
    Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Blog Entries
    Your inability to conceive even after a year of trying indicates some problem. It is better to go to a fertility specialist as he can provide you with accurate diagnosis. The doctor will determine if you require an IVF or not.

  3. #3
    Could you suggest me some good IVF centres here as I do not want to take a chance?

  4. #4
    Mariam Dsouza's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Blog Entries
    There is a good IVF centre in West Delhi. I do not remember the name now. I think it is in Janakpuri. The success rate is also high.

  5. #5
    Please go to a good doctor with ur husband nd get initial checkup done. Most probably tjen u will come to know if there is any problem. Then further as per problem there will be medical management. I went to indira clinic udaipur. Nd finally got positive result with my wife pregnant.

  6. #6
    dhiraj, can you post details of clinic where you got success

  7. #7
    Swati if u think I'm fake den please let me know I'll delete my account from dis site.

  8. #8
    Hi guys, thought of sharing my experience with you. I was going through a series of unsuccessful treatments and had lost all hope. Our budget wasn't very high either. My cousin then recommended Southend Fertility and IVF to me. Thanks to Southend, I have been blessed with a baby boy. I would suggest you to consider them.

+ Reply to Thread + Post a new Question

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts